NIV, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, Leathersoft, Burgundy: Holy Bible, New International Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
During his many years of ministry, Dr. Charles Stanley has faithfully highlighted the 30 Life Principles that have guided him and helped him to grow in his knowledge, service, and love of God. In this study Bible you will explore each of these principles in depth and learn how to make them a part of your everyday life. You will also find answers to life questions, practical life examples, passage introductions, passages for study and reflection, and key truths for discussion, prayer, and Christian living. Featuring the easy-to-read NIV translation, this Bible will help you grow in your relationship to God and equip you for the future God has planned for you.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley’s essentials for Christian living
- Thousands of Life Lessons verse notes
- Life Examples articles highlighting the people of the Bible
- Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles
- God's Promises for Life index
- Hundreds of God’s promises highlighted throughout the Bible text
- Book introductions
- 10-point type size
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date08/29/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)3.31 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.46 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.25(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 10pt
- Price $48.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.