KJV, Teen Study Bible, Hardcover
- Regular price
- Sale price
The bestselling KJV Teen Study Bible keeps up with today’s teen, to help them keep up with God!
Today’s teens are moving fast, but God is moving faster! The KJV Teen Study Bible will help them keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world—and in their life. This KJV Bible for teens will also help them discover the eternal truths of God’s Word and apply them to the issues they face every day, including offering biblical advice about dealing with everything from friends, family, and school to problems like bullying and depression. As teens navigate their hectic and sometimes stressful lives, this study Bible will help them to deepen and understand their faith while reassuring them that God is always with them and they are never alone.
The KJV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
- Complete text of the King James Version (KJV)
- “We Believe” features unpack the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- “Panorama” features keep the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- Topical indexes help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible Promises highlight Bible verses worth memorizing
- Q & A’s test your Bible knowledge
- 4 Full-color pages including a presentation page, plus information about the Apostles’ Creed
- 8-page color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- 8.8-point type size
- Contributor(s)Lawrence O. Richards , Sue W. Richards
- About the Contributor(s) Lawrence O. Richards wrote over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible. He and his wife,...
Lawrence O. Richards wrote over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible. He and his wife, Sue, also wrote the features for the bestselling Adventure Bible® and Teen Study Bible.
Sue Richards holds a BA in English from Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC and a MA in Counseling Psychology from the Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. A mom and retired English teacher, she is currently in the process of becoming a licensed psychotherapist and continues to enjoy writing and photograhy.show more
- Publish Date09/09/2009
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size 8.8pt
- Price $24.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.