A Love Worth Giving To You at Christmas
- Regular price
- Sale price
Spread the spirit of Christmas by giving the true love worth giving--God's love--with this special holiday keepsake booklet. Based on the best-selling book A Love Worth Giving, Max boldly says that before we can pass love on, we must receive it ourselves -- from God.
Reminding us of the most priceless gift of all A Love Worth Giving to You includes "The Christmas Cookie Story", the message of salvation and Max's insight into drinking fully of the love of God.
What better time than the holidays to give a special message to loved ones for the cost of a greeting card. This specially sized booklet, perfect for impulse gift-buying includes a special presentation page for a holiday message to a loved one.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date10/14/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.84 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 4.13(w) x 0.2(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.