Made to Crave Participant's Guide with DVD: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session small group Bible study, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isn’t a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so we’d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the “I’ll start again Monday cycle” and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you’ve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles aren’t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment
- From Desperation to Determination
- From Guilt to Peace
- From Triggers to Truth
- From Permissible to Beneficial
- From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain
This pack contains one participant's guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- About the Contributor(s) Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This...
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way and Uninvited. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
- Publish Date02/15/2011
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.82 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.