Paul Meets Jesus: Level 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Paul disliked the followers of Jesus. He worked very hard to hurt anyone who loved him. He even tried to throw them all in jail. But one day Jesus met him on the road to Damascus. Find out what happened next to Paul in this Level 2 I Can Read written and illustrated in the style of the bestselling NIV Adventure Bible.
Perfect for beginning readers ages 4-8, learning Bible stories on their own.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Miles
- About the Contributor(s) Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit...
Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit of adventure and curiosity often finds its way into his illustrations through quirky characters and hidden surprises. After spending a decade in Philadelphia and New York pursuing his artistic dreams, David has moved back to the familiar surroundings of Michigan. Now, when he's not drawing and painting he still enjoys a good romp through the woods.
- Publish Date03/01/2016
- Series I Can Read! / Adventure Bible
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $3.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!