Learn Biblical Hebrew Pack 2.0: Includes Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar, Third Edition and Its Supporting Resources
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pack contains everything you need to learn the original language of the Old Testament, no matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelt's widely-used Hebrew grammar, the corresponding workbook, 36 video lessons on six DVDs, and other important learning tools.
First published in 2001, Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelt's Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar, now in its third edition, has been revised and improved with new, more nuanced linguistics, and a collection of complementary tools provides readers with a holistic learning experience.
In addition to the textbook, the pack includes:
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook, with study exercises and passages for translation practice.
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Video Lectures, featuring 36 video lessons accompanying the passages in the textbook.
- Biblical Hebrew: A Compact Guide, a handy, at-a-glance reference offering summaries of Hebrew grammar, paradigms, a lexicon, and more.
- Old Testament Hebrew Vocabulary Cards, including 1,000 vocabulary flashcards for studying.
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary Audio, a digital download from Olive Tree Bible Software, available through an access code, of audio pronunciations of the vocabulary from the grammar to help with vocabulary memorization and acquisition. Features both Classical (by Miles V. Van Pelt) and Modern (by Nancy L. Erickson) Hebrew pronunciations.
- Biblical Hebrew Laminated Sheet, for a quick reference guide to common language questions.
The Learn Biblical Hebrew Pack 2.0 includes everything you need to start learning Hebrew today and find new depth reading God's Word from a different perspective.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary D. Pratico , Miles V. Van Pelt
- About the Contributor(s) Gary D. Pratico (ThD, Harvard Divinity School) is senior professor of Old Testament and Hebrew language at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary....
Gary D. Pratico (ThD, Harvard Divinity School) is senior professor of Old Testament and Hebrew language at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He has been teaching Hebrew for more than thirty years and is coauthor with Miles V. Van Pelt of Basics of Basics of Biblical Hebrew (grammar and workbook) and The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew.
Miles Van Pelt (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Alan Belcher Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, where he also serves as academic dean. Miles lives in Madison, Mississippi, with his wife, Laurie, and their four children.show more
- Publish Date07/23/2019
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Mixed Media Set
- Weight (lbs)0.39 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.39 lb
- Dimensions 11.88(h) x 9.0(w) x 6.0(d) inches
- Price $134.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.