The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you are a parent, grandparent, pastor, or teacher looking for a way to teach the children in your life about God’s “Never Stopping, Never Giving up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love,” look no further than The Jesus Storybook Bible.
What makes The Jesus Storybook Bible different from every other Kids’ Bible?
While other Kids’ Bibles contain stories from the Old and New Testaments, The Jesus Storybook Bible tells the Story beneath all the stories in the Bible, pointing to Jesus as our Savior. From the Old Testament through the New Testament, as the Story unfolds, children will clearly see that Jesus is at the center of God's great story of salvation—and at the center of their story too.
The Jesus Storybook Bible:
• Visually brings scripture to life for children
• Contains 21 stories from the Old Testament
• Contains 23 stories from the New Testament
• Presents the best-loved stories of the Bible in an easy-to-understand format
• Shares how Jesus is at the center of our story
• Features the award-winning illustrations of Jago
• Features the beloved, bestselling writing of Sally Lloyd-Jones
• Is the perfect Kids’ Bible for any age up to 6th grade
For the past ten years, The Jesus Storybook Bible has been the trusted and preferred starting point for thousands and thousands of parents, grandparents, and pastors to teach their kids about the Bible. The beautiful, award-winning illustrations of Jago connect with the bestselling writing of Sally Lloyd-Jones so that the text of Scripture visually comes to life in the minds of children. The Jesus Storybook Bible contains 21 stories from the Old Testament and 23 stories from the New Testament, presented in an easy-to-understand way that makes learning about the Bible as fun for younger children, preschool and below, as it is for older children, kindergarten to sixth grade.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sally Lloyd-Jones , Jago
- About the Contributor(s) Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25...
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publisher’s Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com
Jago is an accomplished illustrator with several prestigious awards to his credit, including a Macmillian "Highly Commended" Award for Children’s Illustration in 2003, an AOI Silver Award in 2004, and the National Literacy Association Wow! Award. Jago lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife and daughter. show more
- Publish Date02/22/2007
- Series Jesus Storybook Bible
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.95 lb
- Dimensions 7.88(h) x 6.63(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.