Brave Girls Bible Stories
- Regular price
- Sale price
An exciting new brand and storybook to help girls grow into brave, confident daughters of the King.
Young girls will grow in their knowledge of the Bible and in their faith by getting to know our Brave Girls—Hope, Gracie, Glory, Faith, and Honor—five modern-day friends who relate to today’s readers! The girls are each very different, but they all love Jesus and love each other. They share their strengths and struggles and how they discover bravery in women in the Bible. In this full-color, illustrated Bible storybook, the Brave Girls help readers learn important lessons from more than thirty women in the Bible, including Eve, Sarah, Rahab, Esther, Mary, and Lydia. Through their lives, readers will learn such valuable truths as:
- God loves me even when I mess up.
- God has a plan for me.
- My faith is important to me.
- I can share my faith.
Your brave girl will love this exciting new brand that meets the marketplace’s need for stories about real girls who are living out their faith. Written by Jennifer Gerelds and illustrated by renowned artists Olga and Aleksey Ivanov, Brave Girls Bible Stories will soon be joined by two 30-day devotionals—Faithful Friends and Better than Perfect—as well as the Brave Girls Study Bible.
Trim Size: 7 x 9Read Less
- Publish Date09/30/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Brave Girls
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.31 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 7.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.