Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why Does Allow Suffering? is a chapter from Nicky Gumbel's book, Searching Issues. Nicky tackles questions around suffering, as it is one of the most challenging aspects to our lives and one of the most common questions asked on Alpha. This is an ideal take away for an Alpha guest who is struggling with this topic or anyone curious to find out more.
Alpha creates an environment of hospitality where people can bring their friends, family, and work colleagues to explore the Christian faith, ask questions and share their point of view. Alpha makes it easy to invite friends to have spiritual conversations which explore life's biggest questions in a safe and respectful way.
Alpha's approach to hospitality, faith, and discussion is designed to welcome everyone, especially those who might not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers. Each session includes time for a large group meal, short teaching, and small group discussion.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicky Gumbel
- About the Contributor(s) Nicky Gumbel is the pioneer of Alpha. He studied law at Cambridge and theology at Oxford, practiced as a lawyer...
Nicky Gumbel is the pioneer of Alpha. He studied law at Cambridge and theology at Oxford, practiced as a lawyer and is now the senior pastor of HTB in London, one of England's most vibrant churches.show more
- Publish Date12/19/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.09 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.85 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 4.38(w) x 0.1(d) inches
- Price $2.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.