Why Jesus? Swedish Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why Jesus? is a concise and easy-to-read study of the very real questions surrounding Jesus that your guests might be thinking about when first attending your church or Alpha:
- Who is Jesus?
- Why do we need Him?
- Why did He have to die?
- Why is He relevant to my life today?
These booklets are an effective evangelistic tool to pass out to guests at your services or at Alpha, sharing the Gospel in a warm and relevant way. Alpha is based on a pattern found in the New Testament of people bringing their friends, family, and work colleagues to meet Jesus. Alpha is an easy way to say to friends, "Come and see, come and explore your questions, come and hear about Jesus, come and see for yourself." Everyone is welcome at Alpha, but the program is designed especially for people who would not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers.
This resource is written in Swedish.Read Less
- About the Contributor(s) Alpha started more than thirty years ago at Holy Trinity Brompton, an Anglican church in Central London, UK. It was...
Alpha started more than thirty years ago at Holy Trinity Brompton, an Anglican church in Central London, UK. It was originally developed as a short course for people in the church. In 1990, Nicky Gumbel took over running Alpha and found that many people outside of the church were warming up to the idea of Alpha. Today, Alpha runs in every part of the worldwide church.show more
- Publish Date12/05/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.07 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.07 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $2.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.