When Good Men Are Tempted
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)William Perkins
- About the Contributor(s) Bill Perkins's wit, insight, and penetrating stories make him a sought-after speaker for corporate and Christian groups. He has conducted...Bill Perkins's wit, insight, and penetrating stories make him a sought-after speaker for corporate and Christian groups. He has conducted business and leadership seminars across the country for companies such as Alaska Airlines and McDonald's. Bill has appeared on nationally broadcast radio and television shows, including The O'Reilly Factor. He addresses men's groups around the world and has conducted chapels for major league baseball teams. Bill served as a senior pastor for 24 years and is the founder and CEO of Million Mighty Men. He is a graduate of the University of Texas and Dallas Theological Seminary. Bill has authored or collaborated on 20 books, including When Good Men are Tempted, When Young Men are Tempted, The Journey, Six Battles Every Man Must Win, 6 Rules Every Man Must Break, When Good Men Get Angry, and The Jesus Experiment(forthcoming in fall 2011). He and his wife, Cindy, live in West Linn, Oregon. They have three sons and two grandchildren. show more
- Publish Date08/14/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.97 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.