Twelve Ordinary Men Workbook: How the Master Shaped His Disciples for Greatness, and What He Wants to Do With You
- Regular price
- Sale price
Who were these men?
They weren't saints. They weren't scholars. They weren't even religious sages. What is most amazing about the disciples is that Jesus ever selected them at all. Among them, a handful of common fishermen, a hated tax collector, and an impulsive political zealot.
The Twelve Ordinary Men Workbook brings you face-to-face with the disciples as you've never seen them. You'll put yourself in their shoes. You'll understand their doubts and hopes. And you'll hear the power of Jesus' words in a whole new way. The message is clear. If Christ can accomplish His purposes through the lives of common men like these, imagine what He has in store for you!
Based on John MacArthur's best-selling book Twelve Ordinary Men, this workbook is ideal for group or individual study, and includes:
- Suggestions for further reading
- Thought-provoking call-out areas
- Daily life application assignments
- Focused, relevant prayers
- Intriguing study questions
- Additional notes for leading group study
- Contributor(s)John F. MacArthur
- About the Contributor(s) John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository...
John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than five decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament and several key sections of the Old Testament. He is Chancellor of the Master’s University and Seminary, and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored numerous bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Publish Date04/23/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.52 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $15.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.