Transitioning: Leading Your Church Through Change
- Regular price
- Sale price
A biblical look at how to steer a congregation in a new and exciting direction aligned with God’s unique purpose for them. Transitioning is written to help church leaders and their congregations successfully navigate change and discover that the rewards far exceed the risk. Drawing principles from the book of Nehemiah, Southerland maps out an eight-step strategy for moving from being a traditional, ministry-driven church to a purpose-driven church. Transitioning illustrates practical, field-tested concepts with examples from the Bible and Southerland’s own experience. A detailed workbook section with fill-in-the-blanks, scripture passages, and action steps helps pastors and their leadership teams convert knowledge into reality.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Southerland
- About the Contributor(s) Dan Southerland is one of the pastors of Next Level Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is also the founder...Dan Southerland is one of the pastors of Next Level Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is also the founder and director of Church Transitions, an organization that trains pastors and church leaders to effectively manage change. He has trained over 100,000 pastors and church leaders in the past seven years, and is one of the leading experts on implementing the purpose-driven paradigm in existing churches. show more
- Publish Date04/04/2002
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.84 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.