The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God
- Regular price
- Sale price
If you long for something more, even if you don't know what that something is, then open this profound book. The Sacred Romance is the story of our lives; it is God's story. It is His invitation to experience His unfathomable love for us. Before long, you will find yourself eagerly turning the pages to find out what happens next.
The Sacred Romance strikes a chord in us because more than in any other age, we have lost touch with our hearts. We have left that essential part of ourselves behind in the pursuit of efficiency, success, and even Christian service.
From childhood on, something or Someone has called us on a journey of the heart. It is a journey full of intimacy, adventure, and beauty, but like any fairy tale it is also fraught with more than a little danger. To ignore this whispered call is to become one of the living dead who carry on their lives divorced from their most intimate selves, their heart. The Sacred Romance calls to us in our fondest memories, our greatest loves, our noblest achievements, even our deepest hurts. The reward is worth the risk.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brent Curtis , John Eldredge
- About the Contributor(s) The late Brent Curtis was a counselor in private practice and the author of the book Guilt , published in...The late Brent Curtis was a counselor in private practice and the author of the book Guilt , published in 1992 by Navpress. He was killed in a climbing accident in 1998.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Publish Date05/14/1997
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.