The MAP: Making the Bible Meaningful, Accessible, Practical
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your Tour Guide through the Bible The MAP is a smart, user-friendly guidebook for anyone who wants to explore the world of the Bible. It’s informative, thought-provoking, fun to read, and full of fascinating facts and illuminating graphics. Tackling the Bible with creativity, honesty, and humor, The MAP helps you understand how the Bible works, guides you through it, and shows you both its high points and its easily missed places of interest. The MAP features: • Quick Guide: an at-a-glance introduction to every book of the Bible • Bible Questions: a lighter look at difficult issues • Puzzling Points: explanations of things that make you go “hmmm . . .” • The Route Through: a street map showing you how each biblical book is put together • Landmarks: important events and themes of the Bible • Bible Postcards: introductions to the cities and countries of the Bible • Details, Details: fascinating facts that otherwise might go unnoticed • Viewpoints: a guide to opposing interpretations • Brief Lives: a quick summary of the lives of major Bible characters • Plus—over fifty maps, timelines, and diagrams that bring the world of the Bible to lifeRead Less
- Contributor(s)Nick Page
- About the Contributor(s) Nick Page is a writer, information designer, and creative consultant. He has written a number of books, including street life,...Nick Page is a writer, information designer, and creative consultant. He has written a number of books, including street life, The Tabloid Bible, Lord Minimus, BLUE, and The Church Invisible. He also writes regular articles for Youthwalk, Christianity & Renewal, and works for a number of charities and NGOs. He and his wife, Claire, have three daughters and live in Eynsham in Oxfordshire, England. show more
- Publish Date08/07/2004
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.61 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.