The Case for a Creator Revised Edition Video Study: Investigating the Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God
- Regular price
- Sale price
“My road to atheism was paved by science… but, ironically, so was my later journey to God.”
Former atheist Lee Strobel has discovered that science, far from being the enemy of faith, now provides a solid foundation for belief in God. New scientific discoveries point to the incredible complexity of our universe, a complexity best explained by the existence of a Creator.
This revised six-session study invites participants to encounter this evidence delivered in a compelling conversational style. Join Strobel in reexamining the theories that once led him away from God. Pastors, small group leaders, and individuals seeking resources that answer tough questions about the existence of God will find compelling answers in the Case for a Creator study.
- Science and God (10:00)
- Doubts about Darwinism (16:00)
- The Evidence of Cosmology (12:00)
- The Fine-tuning of the Universe (13:00)
- The Evidence of Biochemistry (11:30)
- The DNA and the Origin of Life (12:30)
Designed for use with the Case for a Creator Revised Study Guide 9780310699590 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Garry D. Poole
- About the Contributor(s) Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more...
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.
As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibson’s film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles “Kip” Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.show more
- Publish Date12/23/2013
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.17 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.09 lb
- Dimensions 7.56(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time01:20:00
- Price $13.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.