The Baxters Take Two
- Regular price
- Sale price
Will the price of fame be worth the cost?
Filmmakers Chase Ryan and Keith Ellison have completed their first feature film, and Hollywood is buzzing with the news. In the wake of that excitement, the producers acquire rights to a novel that has all the ingredients they want for their next project. At the same time they cross paths with a well-connected player who introduces them to the right people, and suddenly every studio in town wants to talk to Chase and Keith.
The producers’ dreams are on the verge of coming true, but Chase’s marriage is strained and Keith’s daughter—Andi Ellison—is making questionable choices in her quest for stardom. The producers are gaining respect and are on the verge of truly changing culture through the power of film—but is the change worth the cost?Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Kingsbury
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning...
Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning books in print. Her last dozen titles have topped bestseller lists and many of her novels are under development as major motion pictures. Her Baxter Family books have been developed into a TV series now available everywhere. Karen is also an adjunct professor of writing at Liberty University. In 2001 she and her husband, Don, adopted three boys from Haiti, doubling their family in a matter of months. Today the couple has joined the ranks of empty nesters, living in Tennessee near four of their adult children.show more
- Publish Date06/09/2015
- Series Above the Line Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.35 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.81(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.