Staying in Love Participant's Guide with DVD: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this four-session small group Bible study, pastor Andy Stanley discusses how to stay in love once you fall in love.
We all know what’s required to fall in love… a pulse. Falling in love is easy. But staying there—that’s something else entirely. With more than a thousand matchmaking services available today and new ones springing up all the time, finding a romantic match can be easier than ever. But staying together with the one you’ve found seems to be the real challenge.
So, is it possible for two people to fall in love and actually stay there? Absolutely! Let Andy Stanley show you how through the four sessions of Staying in Love. This Participant Guide includes discussion questions, video overview, space for taking notes, and a helpful Leader’s Guide.
- Love Is a Verb
- Feelin’ It
- Multiple Choice Marriage
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date10/19/2010
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.53 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $22.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.