Searching for a God to Love: The One You Always Wanted is Really There
- Regular price
- Sale price
Searching for a God to Love reaches out to those seeking a new understanding of God--apart from preconception, institutionalized religion, or pre-packaged agenda. Throughout the book, Chris Blake divides the mystery surrounding who God is and reveals the powerful, infinite, and loving relationship God seeks to have with mere mortals. With chapter titles such as "Beyond Mother Nature" and "The World's Greatest Lover," Searching for a God to Love offers a fresh perspective for those seeking a God in whom they can believe.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chris Blake
- About the Contributor(s) Chris Blake, former editor of Insight magazine, is Associate Professor of English at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. He and...Chris Blake, former editor of Insight magazine, is Associate Professor of English at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. He and his wife, Yolanda, have two sons and live in Lincoln, Nebraska. show more
- Publish Date10/10/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.73 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.61(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.