Real Conversations Participant's Guide with DVD: Sharing Your Faith Without Being Pushy
- Regular price
- Sale price
For many teenagers, sharing their faith in Jesus to their friends is an overwhelming and scary prospect. Outreach is inviting their friends to a fun event once a year.
In this entertaining video-based training (DVD/digital video sold separately), Jonathan McKee ignites the passion of Christian teenagers to live authentic lives and gives them tools to reach out to their friends in ways that won’t give them cold sweats! The message is simple: an authentic faith creates opportunities to talk about Jesus. Students will discover the secret to sharing the reason for the hope that’s within them.
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jonathan McKee
- About the Contributor(s) Jonathan McKee, president of The Source for Youth Ministry, is the author of numerous books including Ministry By Teenagers, Connect,...
Jonathan McKee, president of The Source for Youth Ministry, is the author of numerous books including Ministry By Teenagers, Connect, and the award winning book Do They Run When They See You Coming? Jonathan speaks and trains at conferences, churches and school assemblies, all while providing free resources for youth workers on his website, www.TheSource4YM.com.show more
- Publish Date06/05/2012
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.43 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.32 lb
- Dimensions 8.19(h) x 5.44(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $17.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.