Predicando a personas del siglo 21
- Regular price
- Sale price
What could be more useful to pastors, teachers and church members in general than a book about preaching, written three great and well-known preachers? This is a very useful book for anyone with a ministry. Its reading will help you understand the act of preaching itself, the temptations that the preacher must overcome, and how to resist them. It will help you understand the people you are preaching to week after week, and to address their needs. It will advise you on how to teach on critically important subjects such as money, sex, and power. This book is written in clear language and refers to real-life experiences of these three great preachers, making it easier to understand the concepts that are presented.Read Less
- Publish Date09/24/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.31 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $8.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.