Preaching in Black and White: What We Can Learn from Each Other
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)E. K. Bailey , Warren W. Wiersbe
- About the Contributor(s) E. K. Bailey was founder and senior pastor of Concord Missionary Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. He had widely lectured...E. K. Bailey was founder and senior pastor of Concord Missionary Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. He had widely lectured and preached at conventions, seminars, churches, and seminaries around the world. His E. K. Bailey Ministries sponsors the annual National Conference on Expository Preaching.
Warren W. Wiersbe, former pastor of the Moody Church and general director of Back to the Bible, has traveled widely as a Bible teacher and conference speaker. Because of his encouragement to those in ministry, Dr. Wiersbe is often referred to as "the pastor’s pastor." He has ministered in churches and conferences throughout the United States as well as in Canada, Central and South America, and Europe. Dr. Wiersbe has written over 150 books, including the popular BE series of commentaries on every book of the Bible, which has sold more than four million copies. At the 2002 Christian Booksellers Convention, he was awarded the Gold Medallion Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Dr. Wiersbe and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska. show more
- Publish Date02/27/2003
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.52 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.