Pirate in Training: Level 1
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Lesson about following God’s plan.
Junior has a plan. He wants to quit school. He wants to be a pirate. But Junior’s pirate friends remind him that there is more to life than fun ... and God already has a plan for Junior!
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level I and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Poth
- About the Contributor(s) Throughout her career, Karen Poth has held various positions in the Children's Entertainment Industry including Vice President of Design at...
Throughout her career, Karen Poth has held various positions in the Children's Entertainment Industry including Vice President of Design at Big Idea/VeggieTales, Product Developer at Walt Disney World, CCO of SpringSprang Studio, and Kid's Innovation Strategist at Hallmark Cards. She holds a master’s degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri. She lives with her husband and seven-year-old son in Lenexa, KS.
- Publish Date09/25/2012
- Series I Can Read! / Big Idea Books / VeggieTales
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.63 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $3.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.