Parenting: From Surviving to Thriving Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Parents often find themselves suspended between snowcapped mountains of exhilaration and craggy chasms of desperation.
To be sure, parenting these days is a white-knuckle adventure―a scary roller coaster ride we only hope we can survive. Is there any hope at all that we can actually thrive as parents?
What an awesome privilege we have been given! What an opportunity to grow deeper in our relationship with our heavenly Father! Such privilege and opportunity certainly demand more of us than we can give. We need help. Fortunately, help has arrived! Based on beloved pastor and teacher Chuch Swindoll's Parenting: From Surviving to Thriving, this workbook explores God's divine plan for successful families.
This inductive Bible study workbook will help you discover:
- The best-kept secret of wise parenting.
- Why kids move from resentment to rebellion.
- How to restore relationships after you've blown it.
- Parents' secret struggles and how to cope with them.
Whether you're doing these studies alone, with your family, or as part of a group, this workbook will equip you with Scripture-based tools to help transform your relationship with your children from a struggle to survive into a lifelong love that thrives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors...
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date12/05/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.81 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!