My Prayer Journal
- Regular price
- Sale price
Guiding girls toward a meaningful prayer life and a more intimate relationship with God.
Prayer doesn't always come easy for kids. This guided journal helps
pre-teen girls learn how to talk and listen to God. Each reading offers
a new topic with a Bible verse, illustration from Bible characters or
Christians, a sample prayer, and guided questions to help girls form
their own prayers. There is also a special "Prayer Path" section for
them to record their prayers and see God's loving answers.
The cool design is appealing to pre-teen girls with a flex-cover and elastic band closure. Along with guided journaling pages, there are extra blank pages for die-hard journalists!
- Contributor(s)Karen Davis Hill
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Davis Hill delights in writing for children and has written 25 books. She’s also served as Max Lucado’s executive...
Karen Davis Hill delights in writing for children and has written 25 books. She’s also served as Max Lucado’s executive editor since 1992. Karen and her husband, Art, are the parents of two daughters and a son. They live in San Antonio, Texas.show more
- Publish Date01/04/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.67 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.13 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.