- Regular price
- Sale price
Megan made a promise to her mother she shouldn't have made, one she finds she can't keep. As she struggles with her mother's manipulative control over her life, Megan begins to realize that she is a child of God and that He has a special path chosen specifically for her. It is up to Megan to discover that path and to choose to follow it instead of being led by those around her.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Neva Coyle
- Publish Date09/15/1995
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.39 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.72(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.