God Is Always Good: Comfort for Kids Facing Grief, Fear, or Change
- Regular price
- Sale price
A remarkable tool for parents to use for everything from the death of a goldfish to a national tragedy.
A friend who doesn’t keep a promise. A scary storm. A soldier who goes off to war. Saying goodbye to a pet—or a loved one. Every day, children come in contact with scary or sad situations where they can feel helpless and alone. Filled with scriptures, soft illustrations, and sweet, reassuring text, this book will broadly address scary situations and remind children that God is always in control and that He will bring good out of bad things.
God Is Always Good features sweet illustrations filled with animal characters who show how God never leaves His children alone, and we can see Him through the helping hands of others, a hug, a warm blanket, or even a smile. Each spread features a scripture, giving children biblical assurance that God keeps His promises.
Christian parents will love having a biblically based resource, backed up by Scripture, to bring comfort to children during difficult times.
Features & Benefits:
- Kids have lots of fears, and this book helps them feel safe
- Comforts kids by addressing needs and fears with Scripture and a soothing message
- Soft illustrations and sweet text make this message inviting for young children
- Padded Hardcover
- Contributor(s)Tama Fortner , Veronica Vasylenko
- About the Contributor(s) Tama Fortner is a bestselling writer and ghostwriter with more than thirty titles to her credit, including Easter Is Coming!,...
Tama Fortner is a bestselling writer and ghostwriter with more than thirty titles to her credit, including Easter Is Coming!, God Is Always Good, and 100 Things God Loves About You. She has collaborated on such bestselling titles as Indescribable, Jesus Calling for Kids, and Grace for the Moment for Kids. She lives just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband, two kids, and an incredibly lazy dog who doubles as a footwarmer.show more
- Publish Date08/26/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.81 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.13 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 9.38(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.