Death of the Church
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Death of the Church is intended to provoke, although we have been careful to be accurate and responsible in our statement of the issues. We will have failed if you only yawn. You may not like what we say, but you must at least acknowledge the issues, for they are very real. The institutional church in America will look very different twenty-five years from now. Indeed, several denominations may no longer exist. We are sure that there will be hundreds of local congregations that won't. The forces reshaping our culture are too many and too strong. We see signs of social fragmentation and collapse everywhere. But we also believe deeply in the hope of the Gospel and the security of the church. Both will survive. But how the church universal is expressed in and through the churches in America will look very different. This is the issue we write about." -- From the IntroductionRead Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Regele , Mark Schulz
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Regele (M. Div.) studied at Seattle Pacific University and Fuller Theological Seminary. He is co-founder and president of Percept...Mike Regele (M. Div.) studied at Seattle Pacific University and Fuller Theological Seminary. He is co-founder and president of Percept Group, Inc., and an author and co-author whose works include Exploring Your Ministry Area, Your Church and Its Mission, Understanding Your Congregation, and ReVision.
Mark Schulz is co-founder and executive vice-president of Percept. He is co-author of several works with Mike Regele. show more
- Publish Date01/25/1996
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.06(w) x 0.81(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $18.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.