De pastor a pastor: Principios para un pastor según el corazón de Dios
- Regular price
- Sale price
The contemporary church needs a spiritual revival in the life of its pastors and leaders; may they love God more than personal success; may they study the Word in depth and feed the people with healthy spiritual nutrition; may they live in prayer and serve as examples of piety for the flock. Pastors who give life to the sheep rather than exploit the flock; who do not bend to pragmatism nor sell their consciences for money or success. Faithful pastors, not popular pastors; broken men and not famous men.
Pastors who understand their mission and value their work. As C.H. Spurgeon said: “My children, if the Queen of England invited you to become an ambassador to any country of the world, do not step down and stop being an ambassador of the King of kings and Lord of lords.”
This is not a book of criticism. On the contrary, the purpose of “From Pastor to Pastor” is to reconcile the advice of great men of God with their experiences, with the conclusion that before pastoring other people, the pastor must pastor himself.
A short, but very comprehensive and well-written work about the pastoral ministry, whose conclusion is:
“The Church needs pastors who smell like sheep.”Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hermandes Dias-Lopes
- About the Contributor(s) Hernandes Dias Lopes es graduado en teología por el Seminario Presbiteriano del Sur, Campinas, SP, Brasil, y PhD en ministerio...
Hernandes Dias Lopes es graduado en teología por el Seminario Presbiteriano del Sur, Campinas, SP, Brasil, y PhD en ministerio del Reformed Theological Seminary de Jackson, Mississippi, USA. Es pastor de la Primera Iglesia Presbiteriana de Vitória, ES, Brasil, desde 1985. Conferenciante internacional y escritor con más de 100 títulos publicados en portugués.show more
- Publish Date01/07/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.69 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.