Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
Charts provide visual organization that is ideal for teaching, learning, and review. Facts, connections, parallels, and contrasts can be grasped easily at a glance. This revised edition of Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament includes 42 new charts and 18 revised charts. The charts cover historical, literary, archaeological, and theological aspects of the Old Testament, its background, and biblical studies. Among the 100 charts are: - Genealogies . . . - Comparative Ancient Near-Eastern Chronology - Parallels between Law and Wisdom The Kings of Judah and Israel . . . - Treaty Format and Biblical Covenants - Dynasties of the Northern Kingdom . . . - Principles for Word Studies - Messages of the Pre-Exilic Minor Prophets . . . - Angel of the Lord in the Old TestamentRead Less
- Contributor(s)John H. Walton
- About the Contributor(s) John H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the...
John H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament; Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context; Covenant: God’s Purpose, God’s Plan; The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament; and A Survey of the Old Testament.show more
- Publish Date10/20/1994
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series ZondervanCharts
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.96 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $15.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.