In this eight-session video Bible study, pastor and author Randy Frazee explains that our spiritual transformation involves not only thinking and acting like Jesus but also allowing those thoughts and behaviors to shape our attitudes. As we do this, we experience a new way of looking at the world and discover an inner strength that allows us to remain steadfast, secure, and solid in the face of any circumstance. We also discover a new desire to serve others . . . which, in turn, draws them to the love of Christ. We know we are becoming like Jesus when we possess these attributes:
- I have a deep love for God and for the other people in my life.
- I have inner contentment in spite of my circumstances and understand my purpose in life.
- I have freedom from anxiety because I am at peace with God, others, and myself.
- I have experienced the power, through Christ, to control my thoughts and behaviors.
- I have patience in the unavoidable pressures of life and am slow to anger.
- I have the desire to be kind and good in my relationships with others.
- I have established a good name with God and others based on my loyalty to those relationships.
- I have become thoughtful, considerate, and calm in my dealings with others.
Grounded in carefully selected scripture, Be Like Jesus is a churchwide discipleship program that will take you on a journey to become more like Jesus in your behaviors. This revised study, adapted from Part 3 of the Believe churchwide study, includes an updated video study and new content and questions adapted from the existing Believe Study Guide and Think, Act, Be Like Jesus by Randy Frazee.
- Kindness / Goodness
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.