Alpha Youth Series Discussion Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Alpha Youth Film Series is a perfect way to create an environment of acceptability where students can bring their friends to explore the Christian faith, ask questions, and share their point of view. Alpha makes it easy to invite friends to have spiritual conversations which explore life's biggest questions in a safe and respectful way. The Alpha Youth Film Series is created for audiences 13-18 years old. Alpha's approach to hospitality, faith, and discussion is designed to welcome everyone, especially those who might not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers.
Each session includes time for a large group, short teaching, and small group discussion. The DVD (sold separately) also includes three training sessions for your small group hosts and helpers and the discussion guide.
A Note from hosts Jason and Ben: It is such a privilege for us to share the Alpha Youth Film Series with you! Over the past 20 years, Alpha has been used by churches all over the world to facilitate conversations about faith and Jesus. To date, more than 29 million people have participated in Alpha in 112 languages. For the first time ever, Alpha is customized for teenagers on video. Our dream for the Alpha Youth Film Series is to present the gospel in a clear, interactive, and fun way, and to bridge the gap between thousands of unchurched youth and the message of Jesus.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jason Ballard , Ben Woodman
- Publish Date11/27/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Booklet
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)88.45 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.