A Life Worth Living
- Regular price
- Sale price
If scientists are able to prolong life, will it be worth living? Without purpose or joy, extended life seems a hollow victory. So how do we live life to the fullest? Nicky Gumbel's A Life Worth Living, based on Paul's letter to the Philippians, is a practical and positive guide to help us uncover a new heart, new purpose, new attitude, and a new confidence to the way we live our lives. This book is especially written for those who are just starting out in the Christian life and is an ideal follow-up to Alpha.Read Less
- Publish Date12/19/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.