1 and 2 Kings, 1 and 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)John M. Monson , Iain Provan , Simon Sherwin , Frederick Mabie , Edwin Yamauchi , Anthony Tomasino , John H. Walton
- About the Contributor(s) John M. Monson (PhD, Harvard University) is associate professor of Old Testament and Semitic Languages, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.Iain Provan...John M. Monson (PhD, Harvard University) is associate professor of Old Testament and Semitic Languages, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
Iain Provan (PhD, Cambridge University) is Marshall Sheppard Professor of Biblical Studies at Regent College. An ordained minister of the Church of Scotland, he is the author of commentaries on Lamentations and 1 and 2 Kings.
Simon Sherwin (PhD, St. Edmund's College, Cambridge) is Independent Scholar; currently resides in Buckhaven, Fife, Scotland.
Frederick J. Mabie (PhD, University of California at Los Angeles) is Independent Scholar; currently resides in West Linn, Oregon.
Edwin M. Yamauchi (PhD, Brandeis University) is professor of History Emeritus, Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
Anthony Tomasino (PhD, University of Chicago) is assistant professor of Bible, Old Testament, and Hebrew, Bethel College, Mishawaka, Indiana.
John H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament; Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context; Covenant: God’s Purpose, God’s Plan; The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament; and A Survey of the Old Testament.show more
- Publish Date10/22/2009
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.4 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 7.63(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $48.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.