None of us can outrun the wounds of our past. We can face our past willingly, or our live will force us to face it. But while digging into the deep corners of our souls and excavating our past is uncomfortable, this is where God makes a masterpiece out of our mess. Through this study, you can begin to take steps toward healing and restoration.
In I Am Restored, Lecrae explains how his journey to restoration revealed:
- The importance of not normalizing traumatic circumstances
- The truth that God still loves us in spite of what we’ve done
- How not to turn people wounds into God wounds
- The suffering in suppression but freedom of confession
- How to take care of the mind, body, and soul that God has given us
Life has a way of marring or damaging what you were created for. But God loves to restore. So make the decision to journey toward God and be what he has always intended you to be.