Love should draw us together, not tear us apart.
Is it unloving or selfish to set a boundary? Are Christians ever called to walk away from a relationship that’s no longer safe or sustainable? Lysa TerKeurst has asked these hard questions in the midst of her own relational struggles.
After thousands of hours of counseling intensives and theological research, Lysa has discovered that good boundaries are not about pushing people away. They’re about protecting and preserving what is most beautiful in a healthy relationship. And, sometimes, a goodbye really is necessary for the health of everyone involved.
1. Boundaries Aren’t Just a Good Idea, They’re a God Idea
2. A Relationship Can Only Be As Healthy As The People In It
3. Maybe We’ve Been Looking at Walls All Wrong
4. Old Patterns, New Practices
5. People in the Bible Who Had to Say Hard Goodbyes
6. You’re Going to Make It