Your Own Jesus Student Edition: Discovering a Personal Relationship with Christ
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you find your faith is a little flat, or that the church hard to connect with? Perhaps it’s because you've inherited someone else’s Jesus: relying on what other people feel and say instead of discovering the living Lord yourself. In this student edition of Your Own Jesus, Mark Hall traces what can happen when you accidentally make a spiritual compromise with the world, while showing what can occur when believers like you experience authentic fellowship with the one living God. Through personal stories, scriptural insights, and discussion questions, Your Own Jesus Student Edition will set you free to live without compromise with the Jesus you'll come to know intimately and love fully.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Hall , Tim Luke
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Hall is a true storyteller and a teacher with a heart for ministry. He is lead singer and songwriter...
Mark Hall is a true storyteller and a teacher with a heart for ministry. He is lead singer and songwriter for the Grammy Award-winning band Casting Crowns, whose first three albums have sold nearly four million copies. He has been in ministry nearly twenty years and has served at Eagle's Landing First Baptist Church in McDonough, Georgia, for the last eight years. Mark admits he’d be overwhelmed by life’s demands were it not for his wife of nineteen years, Melanie, who also serves as Casting Crowns’ road manager. Even on tour, Mark and Melanie homeschool their four children: John Michael, Reagan, Zoe, and Hope.
Tim Luke serves as executive pastor of Eagle’s Landing First Baptist Church, where he has been on staff for nine years after serving as editor of In Touch magazine, the devotional magazine of Dr. Charles Stanley’s ministry. Tim worked as sportswriter for ten years, the last four as a beat writer covering the Atlanta Braves. He has been married to Karen for twenty years and has two sons, Jacob and J.P.show more
- Publish Date09/02/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.49 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.