Your Move Participant's Guide: Four Questions to Ask When You Don’t Know What to Do
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this four-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Andy Stanley unpacks four questions that will help you make sound decisions with God’s help.
Throughout our lives, we’re confronted with decisions we never anticipated having to make – relational, career, financial, parenting – the list goes on and on. The complicate matters further the timeframe for making a decision is often short and our options limited. But regardless, a decision needs to be made.
So what do you do when it’s your move and you aren’t sure what to do?
Follow Andy as he teaches how every decision and its outcome become a permanent part of your story, what to do when you feel the need to pause before taking action, and how to make more of this life by making sound decisions.
This Participant Guide includes discussion questions, video overview, space for taking notes, and a helpful Leader’s Guide. When used with the companion Your Move DVD (sold separately) it works as a powerful catalyst for spiritual growth.
- The Story of Your Life
- Pay Attention to the Tension
- Passing It On
Designed for use with the Your Move Video Study (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date09/07/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.97 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.