Your 100 Day Prayer: The Transforming Power of Actively Waiting on God
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Let's put aside any false humility or pride," author John Snyder says, "and come before God with boldness, asking for the moon." He reminds us that the Bible says we are to ask and then ask again. Over and over. Day in. Day out.
When the need is so great, so seemingly impossible that only God's direct intervention will ever bring it about, it takes a different kind of prayer. Your 100 Day Prayer is designed to take you straight to the heart and will of God by seeking him for a specific need. This book includes:
- A dedicated page to express your need before God on the day you start your 100 day of prayer,
- 100 entries to help you focus your prayer through the truth of God's Word and character,
- Leading prayers to give you a jump start,
- Writing space to capture your conversations with the Father and the spiritual transformation you experience day by day, and
- A concluding page to memorialize how God answered your prayer and transformed you through the process.
A powerful witness to the place of prayer in the Christian life with a user friendly daily discipline to introduce you to it. Highly recommended.
—Thomas W. Gillespie, President Emeritus, Princeton Theological Seminary, New Jersey
The concept of Your 100 Days of Prayer is inspired, and can only accomplish great things for our nation and the Kingdom of God if we'll all cooperate and implement it. The Lord is waiting to see if we have the courage and the desire. He is able.
—Pat Boone, singer, actor, producer, author, and motivational speaker
Conversing with our Father in prayer is critical to spiritual growth. In Your 100 Day Prayer, John Snyder provides very practical and diverse meditations that will most certainly enhance the reader’s prayer life and set the tone for daily living that is focused on God.
—Rick Dempsey, Sr. Vice President, The Walt Disney Studios
In today's Internet age of instant gratification, it's all too easy for Christians to "want it now" and expect the Lord to instantly honor Matthew 7:7: "Ask and it will be given to you . . ." John Snyder's excellent book provides a beautiful pathway to journal our 100 days of focused prayer as we are transformed in the process.
—David Pack, Saddleback Church/ Orange County, Calif. Grammy winning Recording Artist & Music ProducerIn this 100 day pilgrimage, Dr. Snyder has woven four great Christian traditions together—daily scripture reading, devotional insight, prayer, and journaling. You cannot practice these disciplines faithfully and emerge unchanged. I think that you will find when the journey has ended, that God has been your guide and your destination.”
—Dr. Ed Ewart, MOO Church, Mission Viejo, CA
If you already enjoy a daily, satisfying prayer life, don't read this book. But if you're looking for something to stimulate you to become more faithful and systematic, John Snyder's Your 100 Day Prayer offers you an opportunity to focus on talking to God daily and making it an ongoing habit.
—Cecil Murphey, author or co-author of more than 100 books including 90 Minutes in Heaven and Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story
John Snyder has taken a chapter out of his own life and made it available to all of us...Your 100 Day Prayer is an incredibly practical and powerful tool for any individual or family who desires to develop and strengthen their prayer life.
—Matt Kees, Director, Christian Musician Summit conferences, and Music ProducerRead Less
- Contributor(s)John I Snyder
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. John I. Snyder, pastor, author, and conference speaker, is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church.John holdsMasters degreesin Theologyand...Dr. John I. Snyder, pastor, author, and conference speaker, is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church.John holdsMasters degreesin Theologyand Divinity from Princeton and a Doctoratein Theology from the University of Basel, Switzerland.John and his wife, Shirin, have a passion for planting churches, which they have done in the United States in Europe. His daughters, Sarah and Stephanie,lead theband Deer Park Avenue. show more
- Publish Date09/13/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.86 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.55(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.