Woman to Woman Wisdom: Inspiration for Real Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Bettie Youngs , Linda Caldwell Fuller , Donna Schuller
- About the Contributor(s) Bettie Youngs, Ph.D., Ed.D., is the author of thirty books translated into twenty-one languages. She is a former Teacher of...Bettie Youngs, Ph.D., Ed.D., is the author of thirty books translated into twenty-one languages. She is a former Teacher of the Year, University Professor of Graduate School Studies at SDSU, and Director of Instruction and Professional Development, Inc. Dr. Youngs is a frequent guest on The Morning Show, NBC Nightly News, CNN, and Oprah. Her work has been recognized in USA Today, Redbook, US News & World Report, Family Circle, Working Woman, and the Washington Post.
Linda Caldwell Fuller is the co-founder of Habitat for Humanity International, a non-profit Christian organization that provides housing for those in need worldwide. She was part of the first women's team to construct a WOMEN'S BUILD, which became the prototype for FIRST LADIES' BUILD (for wives of the U.S. presidents and state governors' wives) and is now used worldwide. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.