What's Your Excuse?: Making the Most of What You Have
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this positive and practical memoir, John Foppe learns how to not only survive amidst insurmountable odds, but live a full life and inspire others to do the same.
Born without arms, John has faced unique obstacles to living a normal life. But what he's always had is an indomitable faith―a faith that not only gives him the will to survive, but also the will to thrive. With a foreword by Zig Ziglar, John asks the reader hard questions and applies his own experiences as well as the unique insights he's developed. As a trained counselor and motivational speaker, John advises us how to:
- confidently confront adversity
- discover our own dynamic potential
- achieve accomplishment and fulfillment.
As John says, even when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds, "All things are within reach."
"John Foppe's book What's Your Excuse? is an inspiration just like he is for all those who have been touched by him." ―Jimmy Johnson, former NFL coach, Dallas Cowboys and Miami Dolphins
"If you truly want to reach your goals, then you must read What's Your Excuse?" ―Rudy Ruettiger, the inspiration behind the TriStar hit movie Rudy
"Every one of us has survived some type of tragedy. John's story and practical insights help all of us to overcome the challenges in our lives. What's Your Excuse? is not just an inspirational book but a definitive 'how to' guide for triumphing over our problems." ―Dav Pelzer, number one international bestselling author of A Child Called It and Help Yourself
- Contributor(s)John P. Foppe
- About the Contributor(s) John Foppe has spent the last fifteen years as a professional speaker, delivering high-impact presentations on attitude control, personal growth,...John Foppe has spent the last fifteen years as a professional speaker, delivering high-impact presentations on attitude control, personal growth, and performance improvement to businesses and organizations around the world. He has given a motivational address to the NFL's Miami Dolphins and has gone to the Vatican and received a special blessing from the Pope. He uses his heartwarming and humorous stories of overcoming adversity to educate and encourage others. His public speaking mission started after he experienced a spiritual awakening during a missionary trip to Haiti. Today, he owns and operates his own company, John P. Foppe Seminars, Inc. John is also a protégé of bestselling author and motivational speaker Zig Ziglar, with whom he has worked for the past ten years. A committed Christian, John holds a master's degree in social work from St. Louis University. show more
- Publish Date08/26/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.