Written in a straightforward, honest manner, What’s Up with Boys? gives you insight into the lives of the male species. Going beyond the stereotypes—even if some are funny—Crystal Kirgiss offers concrete information about guys that will help you understand, appreciate, respect, and accept guys as God created them. Inside, you’ll find answers to questions such as:
- • What is the gender gap?
- • What does the Bible say about males and females—and what is God’s purpose for creating each?
- • How do biological factors affect boys’ behavior, thoughts, and actions?
- • Why do girls tend to speak thousands of more words a day than guys?
- • Why do boys sometimes seem immature?
From biblical facts to common sense, humor, and thousands of surveys and interviews, What’s Up With Boys? is your practical handbook on how to deal with the guys in your life.