What's in a Word: Fascinating Stories of More Than 350 Everyday Words and Phrases
- Regular price
- Sale price
Here is a fascinating and humorous encyclopedia of more than three hundred words and phrases and how they have taken on new meanings over time. It is an informative reference book for the whole family. What's in a Word? is a sequel to Garrison's popular Why You Say It. Indexed.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Webb Garrison
- About the Contributor(s) Webb Garrison, formerly associate dean of Emory University and president of McKendree College, wrote more than 55 books, including Civil...Webb Garrison, formerly associate dean of Emory University and president of McKendree College, wrote more than 55 books, including Civil War Curiosities and Civil War Trivia and Fact Book. Before his death in 2000, Garrison lived in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. show more
- Publish Date06/12/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.98 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.