What You Need to Know About Spiritual Growth: 12 Lessons That Can Change Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover the exciting growth plan for your life! Find out how God can use anything in your life to help you become more like His Son, Jesus Christ. Explore God’s abundant resources that nourish you—His Spirit, the Bible, the church, time and challenges, and the spiritual disciplines—proven paths to a fruitful life. Learn how God speaks to believers and empowers them to overcome entrenched sins. What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth will help you grow in Christ—secure in His love, strong in His grace, and seasoned to persevere for daily victories and joyful service to others.
12 lessons you can complete in under 1 hour each
Real-life application of biblical truth
Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
Questions for discussion
Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
What You Need to Know About study guides sold to date: More than 200,000Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Anders
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and...
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.show more
- Publish Date09/11/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.