What You Need to Know About God: 12 Lessons That Can Change Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
How can I know God is real? How can I be sure He really loves me? Why does He allow so much suffering and evil?
These questions and more are answered in this guide to getting to know the God who made you, who knows everything about you, and who delights in having you for his child. In twelve lessons for individual or group study, Max Anders helps you think about God in an honest, challenging way. Whether you are stretching to imagine God’s mastery of the universe or struggling to comprehend His compassion for your suffering, this trustworthy, balanced, and easy-to read resource can be your personal guide to life-changing discovery.
So many believe in Him, but none have seen Him. He has the power to divide the waters, calm the storm, create the universe, and touch your soul. He is merciful, just, loving, holy and jealous. He connot stand sin, yet He delights over His children, all of whom have sinned and fall short of His glory.
Knowing God is an adventure of epic proportions, He is a paradox on many levels, and no one fully understands Him on this side of heaven. But we can trust His Word-He Loves us, we are His children, and He rejoices when we believe. Discover in the pages of this book why He's the God you've always wanted-and more!
Inside this guide you'll find:
- 12 lessons you can complete in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Question for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
The What You Need to Know Series includes these ten titles:
What You Need to Know about God
What You Need to Know about Jesus
What You Need to Know about the Holy Spirit
What You Need to Know about the Bible
What You Need to Know about Salvation
What You Need to Know about the Church
What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth
What You Need to Know about Spiritual Warfare
What You Need to Know about Bible Prophecy
What You Need to Know about Defending Your Faith
- Contributor(s)Max Anders
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and...
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.show more
- Publish Date04/05/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.