Undefeated: How Father and Son Triumphed Over Unbelievable Odds Both On and Off the Field
- Regular price
- Sale price
Both Bob and Brian Griese have led their teams through an undefeated season. But this biography explores a more significant meaning to living in victory. Both father and son have emerged bruised and battered but undefeated from some of life's toughest battles. In 1988, Bob Griese lost his wife and Brian lost his mother, Judi, after a five-year battle with cancer. When Bob made a decision to be a full-time dad to 12-year-old Brian, their shared grief, values, and commitment became the cornerstone of a very special father-son bond. Undefeated has all the makings of a dramatic, inspirational sports bestseller in the tradition of Dave Dravecky's Comeback.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bob Griese , Brian Griese
- About the Contributor(s) Bob Griese's poised leadership and unerring ball control during his brilliant 14-year career with the Miami Dolphins (1967-1980) earned him...Bob Griese's poised leadership and unerring ball control during his brilliant 14-year career with the Miami Dolphins (1967-1980) earned him the title 'The Thinking Man's Quarterback.' He is now a college football analyst for ABC Sports.
Brian Griese quarterbacked the University of Michigan Wolverines to their first championship in 50 years in 1997. He was drafted after graduation by the world champion Denver Broncos and is currently their starting quarterback. show more
- Publish Date07/29/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.68(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.