Unashamed Video Study: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your Destiny
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shame has no place in the purpose, plan, and destiny God has for us because shame lies to us, robs us of the freedom we long for, and shackles us in the prison of our past.
In this five-session video Bible study (guide sold separately), author and teacher Christine Caine weaves examples from her life with those of biblical characters who failed but overcame their shame to show how God heals us and redeems us. In her passionate style, she explains that if we want to change our futures, we have to believe God is bigger than our mistakes, our inadequacies, our pasts, and our limitations. We have to believe God created us for a unique purpose, has a specific plan for us, and has a powerful destiny he wants us to fulfill.
God has already won the victory over sin and its shame, and we do not need to spend our lives believing the lies of the deceiver. Instead, we can allow ourselves to be defined by God's truth and choose to see ourselves the way God does—through the lens of his eternal perspective. So join the journey. Stop merely existing and start thriving. Lay hold of the power of Jesus Christ today and step into his future—a beautiful, full, life-giving future filled with purpose. You can live unashamed!
- Run, Don’t Hide (21:00)
- Today Is the Day (19:00)
- Posses Your Inheritance (23:00)
- God Never Wastes a Hurt (20:00)
- Highly Unlikely (23:00)
Designed for use with the Unashamed Study Guide 98780310698487 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christine Caine
- About the Contributor(s) Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she...
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she founded the anti-human trafficking organization, the A21 Campaign. They also founded Propel Women, an organization designed to celebrate every woman's passion, purpose, and potential. Christine and Nick make their home in Southern California with their daughters, Catherine and Sophia.
- Publish Date07/12/2016
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.63(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time01:06:00
- Price $15.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.