Tidings of Comfort & Joy: A Classic Christmas Novel of Love, Loss, and Reunion
- Regular price
- Sale price
Christmas should be a joyous time. But this year the celebration is overshadowed in sickness, sorrow, and disappointment. Seeing her grandmother struggle with pain and sadness, Emily decided to share a story that she's never told anyone. As old memories live again through her words, two broken hearts find healing and comfort—and the courage to celebrate Christmas once again.
Tidings of Comfort & Joy reminds us to share the bonds of faith and family that Christmas represents whatever the circumstances or season.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Davis Bunn
- Publish Date10/21/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 7.81(h) x 5.13(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.