The Ten Commandments of Dating Participant's Guide: Time-Tested Laws for Building Successful Relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Ten Commandments of Dating Participant's Guide is an ancillary product that will complement the book and give you the hard-hitting, black-and-white, practical guidelines that will address your questions and frustrations about dating. This guide will help you keep your head in the search for the desire of your heart.
- Contributor(s)Ben Young , Samuel Adams
- About the Contributor(s) Ben Young, D.Min. works at the 70,000 member Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas which has one of the largest...
Ben Young, D.Min. works at the 70,000 member Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas which has one of the largest singles ministries in the country. Ben and Sam have also co-authored other books including the best-selling book, The Ten Commandments of Dating.
Samuel Adams, Psy.D., is a licensed psychologist. He earned his master's from Western Seminary and a doctorate from George Fox University. He maintains a full time counseling practice in Austin, Texas.show more
- Publish Date11/01/1999
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)52.91 lb
- Dimensions 11.1(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $6.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.