The Story for Children, a Storybook Bible Deluxe Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Story for Children isn’t just another collection of Bible stories—it’s The Story—the big picture of God’s enormous love for his children! Presented by bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado with Randy Frazee and Karen Hill, these 48 pivotal stories show how God has a great and grand and glorious vision, beginning with creation and ending with the promise that Jesus is coming again. Each story is personalized with God’s Message and accompanied by vibrant illustrations from accomplished artist Fausto Bianchi that help bring the Bible to life for readers young and old.
This beautifully crafted deluxe edition, with enhanced audio CDs narrated by Max Lucado, is a wonderful gift and sure to become a family treasure.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado , Randy Frazee , Karen Davis Hill
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation and biblical community, Randy is the architect of The Story and Believe church engagement campaign. He is also the author of The Heart of the Story; Think, Act, Be Like Jesus; What Happens After You Die; The Connecting Church 2.0; and The Christian Life Profile Assessment. He and his wife, Rozanne, live in Kansas City, Kansas.
Karen Davis Hill delights in writing for children and has written 25 books. She’s also served as Max Lucado’s executive editor since 1992. Karen and her husband, Art, are the parents of two daughters and a son. They live in San Antonio, Texas.show more
- Publish Date09/25/2012
- Series The Story
- Format Mixed Media Set
- Weight (lbs)1.87 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.43 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 6.6(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.